Duplex Water Softeners
Hydro Smooth Duplex – Electronic ContTwin Softener Hydro Smooth Duplex with separate brine tank for softening of iron- and manganese- free drinking- and process water
- 2 x pressure vessel of highest quality of corrosion resistant GFK, filled with softening resin in drinking water- and food quality
- Central control valve of the „Clack“ or „Fleck“ company, made of Noryl®
- Separate brine tank with sieve bottom
- Integrated mixing valve
- Flow pressure min. 2.5 bar
- Water pressure max. 8 bar
- Water temperature max. 30 ˚ C
- Freshwater and soft water connection R 1, 1.5 or 2 inches
- Channel Connection 12 mm
- Electrical connection 230v/50 Hz, 24 V Secondary
Softening systems for use in the drinking water sector have to comply with the technical rules for drinking water installations to DIN 1988-200 in accordance to DIN EN 1717:2011-08.
Hence following is essential:
The installation of a the backflow preventer for the protection of the Public drinking water network in case of a damage.
A chlorine electrolytic cell for disinfecting the softening resin during regeneration.
The forced regeneration at the latest after 3 days.