Promatik NG metering systems are used in the potable water sector for the flow-dependant, adjustable metering of liquid media. Pipes, fittings and appliances will be effectively protected against limescale and corrosion.
Promatik NG is consisting of a Beta® metering pump, contact water meter, suction assembly with foot valve and 2-phase level switch, injection valve and metering line.
- Screw connector width: ¾“, 1“, 1 ½“, 2“
- Maximum flow Q max: 5 – 27 m3/h
- Max. Operating pressure 10 bar
- Feed rate 50-100 %: 50-165 ml/m3
- Because of the very low starting limit and short pulse interval, a constant volume-proportional addition of chemicals can always be maintained from minimum water flow rate to maximum load
- The metering volume per stroke can thus be adjusted continuously between 100 and 50% using the stroke adjustment dial
- Economically and overload proof