KATALOX LIGHT – for the removal of iron, manganese, suspended solids and many others
Katalox Light is a very versatile filter material which efficiently removes dissolved iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide from water. It can easily filter out sediments and particles < 3 mircron, suspended solids as well as odors and colors.
Furthermore it is used for the effective reduction of heavy metals from water.
Due to its special surface refinement made of manganesedioxid, Katalox Light achieves convincing results and is additionaly suitable for the treatment of drinking-, well or process water.
- High content of manganese dioxid coating (10%)
- ANSI/NSF 61 certified for drinking water applications
- Meets the ANSI/NSF 372 lead free compliance
- Removes effectivly iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide from water
- Reduction of arsenic, zinc, copper, lead, radium, uran as well as other redionuclides and heavy metals
- Filtration of sediments < 3 micron
- Highly efficient due to huge surface area of the filter material
- High flow
- Material replacement every 7-10 years