Valve in Head Housings – with integrated shut-off-valve
Valve-in-Head Housings feature a rugged design and allow both inlet and outlet ports to be simultaneously shut off with a half turn of the handle. This eliminates the need for external shut-off valves. They are available in both 10″ and 20″ lengths and opaque and clear versions. While opaque polypropylene housings have excellent chemical resistance, the clear housings offer on-site examination of the cartridge.
- Leak-proof sealing with top-seated Buna-N o-ring.
- Available in 10″ and 20″ lengths. Available with clear or opaque sumps
- Thick walls
- Manufactured of clear Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN), the sumps are annealed
- Increased performance
- Ideal for a wide range of applications, including residential, commercial and industrial
- Increased strength
- Stress relief and increased clarity and strength