ACP Series – pleated Stainless Steel Filter
The stainless-steel ACP Series are mainly used because of their high temperature ratings. They are used to remove suspended solids, sand, abrasive- or particularly aggressive sediments from water. They are suited for residential and industrial use cases.
- Made from stainless-steel (AISI 304)
- High Temperature rating (up to 120°C)
- Micron rate (nominal): 80µ
- Filtration of suspended solids and sand
- Removes abrasive- or particularly aggressive sediments from water
- Usable in residential and industrial applications