DGD Series – Dual Gradient
DGD Series are manufactured from 100% pure polypropylene and are sized for use in Pentair Pentek Big Blue Filter Housings. Their advanced design combines selective final filtration with appropriate pre-filtration to achieve up to three times the dirt holding capacity of similar size sediment cartridges. The larger diameter of the filter reduces the particle load, allowing it to operate at higher velocities.
- Length (inches): 9 ¾, 20
- Micron Rating (microns): 25-1, 50-5, 75-25
- Filtration Efficiency: +++
- Manufactured from pure 100% polypropylene
- Combines two separate gradient layers in one filter
- The effective filter depth is increased to a full 233% of standard spun-polypropylene or string-wound ﬁlters
- Provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack
- Selective final filtration with appropriate pre-filtration.
- Provides high particulate reduction efficiencies and added loading capacity