CAPA Series – Wound Polypropylene and Activated Carbon Filters
The CAPA Series combines the removal of sediments, sand and suspended solids with the removal of unpleasant smells and flavors. They are used in the food and cosmetic industry and are also suited for pre- and post-filtration of reverse osmosis systems.
- Granulated activated carbon
- Wound polypropylene
- Post filtration through string wound
- Combination of polypropylene and activated carbon filters
- Removal of sediments, sand, suspended solids and unpleasant smells/flavors
- Suited for pre- and post-filtration of reverse osmosis systems