The organic chlorination medium pool DES55 and POOLWONDER are used for the disinfection of swimming pool water. Especially at hardness levels above 20° german hardness level (DH), the application of organic chlorination means is sensible and also more purposeful than the inorganic products.
If a hardness in the water is not taken into account, the calcium precipitation can be further promoted by the content of calcium hypochlorite in inorganic chlorine compounds and then lead to unsightly and harmful deposits. This can be prevented by choosing the right chlorination, therefore the hardness of the water should be kept constantly in view.
Organic chlorine compounds are generally more stable than inorganic chlorine compounds and are therefore particularly responsible for permanent chlorination.
By releasing active chlorine, swimming pool water is disinfected and placed in a hygienically flawless condition. Pool DES55 and POOLWONDER kill bacteria, prevent algae formation and growth and inhibit the spread of fungi. Conditions that cause unsightly discoloration and are responsible for unpleasant odors can be eliminated as early as possible.
- Swimming pool water
- Ornamental Well water
- Water with a hardness level above 20° german hardness level (DH)
- Disinfection of swimming pool water over 20° german hardness level (DH)
- Addition to refilling or shock chlorination
- User-friendly handling by tablet form of pool DES55 and POOLWONDER
- Simple application and dosing specifications
- Can contribute to an unrestricted bathing pleasure